Aesthetic Clinic Front of House Co-ordinator, Guildford, Surrey
Salary: On Application
Date Posted: 04 January 2017
Job Type: Full or Part time considered
Front of House Coordinator for Aesthetic Clinic – Guildford
Absolute Aesthetics requires a full/part time Front of House Co-ordinator to join our Team for this exciting post.
The role involves meeting and greeting patients and providing an excellent level of service and interaction in our private clinic.
Previous experience of Aesthetics procedures is advantageous although not essential, as a programme of full training and induction will be given to the successful candidate.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required in order to deliver our excellent standards of treatments to patients.
This is an exciting position within our Guildford location and will require flexible hours that will include occasional Saturdays.
Please see our website - www.absoluteaesthetics.co.uk for further information on our procedures and reply with a CV and covering letter.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth running of the day to day client service and administration within the clinic.
- To possess general knowledge of Absolute Aesthetics treatments and procedures to be able to provide advice and information to patients.
- To meet and greet all clients arriving for procedures and maintain high levels of quality patient interaction providing a professional client service.
- To offer and provide a range of refreshments to clients and keep the reception area tidy and clear of used crockery at all times.
- To answer the telephone and to deal with any enquiries when the Patient Service Centre (PSC) is unable to or when calls have been put through by the PSC.
- To input data into the Clinic Electronic System as required.
- To book follow up appointments for Doctors and aesthetic practitioners.
- To receive and open deliveries on a daily basis and take appropriate action as required, ensuring boxes are not opened or left in patient areas.
- To be responsible for clients’ payments for minor treatments.
- To prepare for laundry collection and delivery twice a week.
- To assist in preparing for practitioners’ / Doctors’ clinic rooms when required and to assist in tidying up after clinics if requested.
- To highlight any stock ordering requirements to the Clinical Practitioners.
- To adhere to the Company’s dress code.
- To take a pro-active role within the clinic and develop the role as required.
- To highlight all complaints to the Clinic Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- To attend training where necessary to meet mandatory and individual training needs.
- To undertake Point of Sale (POS) training with suppliers as required.
- To participate in a personal Annual Performance Review and objective setting with the Clinic Manager.
Full or Part time position will be considered.