Beauty Therapist, Greenhithe, Kent
Salary: Basic + Commission
Date Posted: 10 January 2017
Start Posted: 01 February 2017
Job Type: Full or Part time considered
Qualifications: NVQ Level 3
Elite Aesthetics are currently recruiting for full & part time experienced Aesthetic Therapists to join their team. The chosen therapist will have the opportunity to also work alongside our advanced cosmetic doctor and gain valuable experience.
The role will involve delivering the latest skin and body treatments to patients. The ideal candidate would describe themselves as a good team player, loyal, flexible, conscientious and reliable.
Therapists should be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Any training in the following would also be a huge advantage but not essential as full training will be provided:
- Fractora, Body-FX, Forma
- 3D Lipo
- Skin Peels
- Cosmeceuticals & Advanced skin care (Experience of ZO Skin Health, Tebiskin and Swisscode would be an advantage).
We offer an attractive salary according to your experience and commission on product & treatment sales.
We also offer full and ongoing training in both our products and services to assist in your ongoing development.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to develop and retain a high end clientele, by providing excellent service and maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 - A minimum of two years post qualification experience is desirable
- Experience in radio frequency, ultrasound, micro-needling and advanced skin treatments are an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and interest in meeting sales targets, both treatment and product related
- Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
- Well presented
- A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work
We look forward to hearing from you